Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Summer =)





Yea it's Summer Time =)


Happy Summer Everyone, time to play in the little kiddie pool with my niece and nephew, time to throw some veggie burgers on the grill and definitely time enjoy those beautiful summer flowers. The weather is very hot in Virginia during the summer so all of those tropical plants and flowers will thrive to the sky, lol. I have two hibiscus plants growing at this very moment and they love this hot weather, the hotter the better. They begin to bloom around the middle of July, they are drought resistance, they produces 12 inch blooms and they are my absolute Favorite flower of all time ( I will post some pictures once they bloom).
I pray that everyone has a safe summer and take a little time to enjoy God's beautiful creation and season.




No comments:

Post a Comment